• To direct and mentor the developing team
• Good at Assigning tasks, following up, and tracking the progress
• Find out the lagging area to improve the productivity
• To prepare Proper reports and check productivity for each team
• To identify business risks and points of failure in an ongoing process
• To lead teams that are building and managing complex platforms that are highly reliable
• To support the execution of the program across the customer engagement based on
defined guidelines| in order to achieve the program objective(s)
• To support management in process definition, implementation, and documentation
• To monitor status and timely reporting on all aspects of the programs
• To collect| collate and publish project/program reports to various teams
• To support team in project tracking, template utilization, etc.
• To coordinate with management for progress and issue tracking
• To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and
• To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical
discussions or review.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or
closure of escalations.
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
• Basic Qualifications § Bachelor’s degree.
• 3 – 8 years of successful backend operations, handling complex requests of customers,
Inside Sales or Client management experience, preferably in the eCommerce, retail
technology, Business Process Outsourcing, HiTech, or software industries.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and influence others
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate
effectively at all levels of an organization.
• Strong organizational and project management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling,
and time management.
• Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player.
• Proficient in Excel
• Should be willing to relocate to Chennai