- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem -solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide general support to visitors
|Experience||3 to 5 years|